Turkish Night on the Bosphorus
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Duration: 4 hours
Departure / Terminate time: 19:30pm to 23:30pm
Price: Adult (7+) Menu with alcohol €65 / Menu W/O alcohol €45 Child (2-6) €45
Program: (20:30 – 24:00)
- Welcome cocktail on deck.
- DJ music.
- Uskudara Gideriken (A traditional Turkish melody musical performance).
- Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an imitation play of dwarfs which belongs to the Taseli district of Silifke and is performed by 2 male dancers).
- Belly Dancer.
- Anatolian Folk Dance (mixed show different part of Turkey).
- Turkish Romany Dance.
- Hors d’oeuvres dishes.
- Break hot foods (cigarette pastry and sausage).
- Fresh seasonal salad.
- Grilled Fish or Chicken Steak.
- Unlimited local drinks (include a selection of local wine, beer, raki, vodka, gin and soft drinks.) (Imported drinks are available for an extra charge).
- Turkish coffe.
You will be picked up from your hotel at 19:30 transfer to yacht. Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will both be memorable.
Transfer to hotels at midnight.
Advance reservation is appreciated on high seasons.