Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Duration: 4.5 hours
Departure / Terminate time: 09:00am to 13:30pm
Price: Adult (7+) €32.40 / Child (2-6) €22.32
The former spiritual heart of the Byzantine Empire, considered to be the 8th Wonder of the World, Hagia Sophia is now a museum.
The Blue Mosque
Dating from the 17th century, an architectural masterpiece famed for its exquisite blue tiles and six elegant minarets.
The Hippodrome and Obelisks
The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. During the visit, you will be able to see the obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine column from Delphi and Fountain of Wilhelm II.
The Grand Bazaar
An exotic maze of narrow alleys, stunning architectural details and hundreds of shops selling a rich assortment of handmade carpets, gold, silver, leather and other precious goods.
- Pick up from the hotels (city hotels)
- Entrance fees of the mentioned museums.
- Guidance in English (other languages such as Spanish, German, French are optional).
- Drop off to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Transportation with A/C non-smoking vehicles.
- Personal expenses.
Hagia Sophia is closed on Monday, so Underground Cistern will be replaced on that day. Blue Mosque will be replaced by Nuruosmaniye Mosque on Friday. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.